“After experiencing a sudden life-threatening illness that was misdiagnosed, I nearly died. It’s so important to let those you love know what your wishes would be if you weren’t able to speak for yourself in a medical emergency.”
-Gloria Thomas Anderson, PhD, LMSW
DON’T WAIT! Empower your church family with the information they need to know to “Prepare for Life After Now” ©P.L.A.N.
- Black people are dying at nearly 3 x’s the rate of whites due to COVID-19
- Black people have the highest chronic illness rates than any other ethnic group in the U.S.
- Black people are “done dying” for lack of quality healthcare and equitable treatment
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM OFFER?
A One-Year Program License includes:
- Unlimited access to the “Let’s Talk about ACP” curriculum and training video with presentation slides (digital download)
- A one-hour virtual ‘train-the trainer’ facilitator session for two (2) individuals
- A step-by-step Facilitator Guide (digital download)
- 10 copies of The African-American Spiritual and Ethical Guide to End-of-Life Care (additional copies available at discount pricing schedule)
- 10 “I’ve got my house in order” buttons
- A Certificate of Completion template (digital download)
- One-Year Program License Option: Only $495 (renewable option included)
HOW DO I ENROLL MY CHURCH?
Three (3) Simple Steps for Enrollment:
- Upon submission, you will be directed to a secure link to make your payment.
- You will receive an email confirmation, along with a calendar invite to schedule your “train-the-trainer” session.